Samson Servo 600 Channel 2 Not Working

hArDsTyLe2259

Novice Member
So for some unknown reason I cant get channel 2 to work on this power amp for my other speakers in the building.

I tried plugging the other speakers into channel 1 (where the main ones are normally in) to see if they work and they do, the power amp is also in stereo mode so both channels can be used, both left and right channel XLR cables from the mixer amp to the power amp are fine too so not really sure what the issue is. My only other guess is maybe the channel 2 amp inside it is broke if that can even happen?

The left channel is for the other speakers in Channel 2 and the Right channel is for the main speakers in Channel 1

Attachments

• 20210620_195440.jpg
    20210620_195440.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 9

simonb3665

It sounds like you have done this but swap all the cables between channel 1 and 2.
Check all your settings on the switches (try mono/stereo etc if you have them in each wiring configuration)
Make sure you aren't in bridge mode.
If the fault follows the channel then it's the channel that is broken.
If there a reset switch try that alternatively unplug for a while to see if it resets just in case it went into protection mode.
I would guess it needs to go for repair.

hArDsTyLe2259

Novice Member
It sounds like you have done this but swap all the cables between channel 1 and 2.
Check all your settings on the switches (try mono/stereo etc if you have them in each wiring configuration)
Make sure you aren't in bridge mode.
If the fault follows the channel then it's the channel that is broken.
If there a reset switch try that alternatively unplug for a while to see if it resets just in case it went into protection mode.
I would guess it needs to go for repair.
Thanks! I think ill either get a new one or get it repaired if theres anywhere local that does that.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom