1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsng D500 Graphic ID

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Beesting, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Beesting

Beesting

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just received my D500, which is great, except for one thing. Am I missing something or can I just not get a Graphic ID (photo to ID incoming caller)!
    Please help!

2. yaserk99

yaserk99
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    samsungs pride themselves for having that feature :rolleyes: . you can only use it though if your contacts are in the PHONE memory not the SIM memory :lesson: . if all your contacts are in the sim and you want to put them in the phone book then follow my instructions :lesson: - you can copy your contacts to your phone by going in to the menu then press 2,7 and it gives you the option. however if your contacts ARE already in your PHONE memory then go to your contacts in the phone memory choose a specific contact ( the look should be different to sim contact) :rolleyes: then go to options- edit and scroll down to the blue head- looks like a chess thingy :mad: double click it and then you can choose one from photos or you can take one then. hope this helps mate but if you have any trouble post a reply and explain the problem and i will solve it for ya. hope it helps :lease:

3. Beesting

Beesting

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, many thanks, have just changed relevant contacts to phone memory and it works. If only they'd just mentioned that in the manual!!!!

Beesting

4. yaserk99

yaserk99
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Good to know it helped. :thumbsup: maybe i should do the manuals for em :rolleyes:

5. khannyf

khannyf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    When the contacts are saved to the Phone memory the sim stored no's are still viewed in the contact list. Is there any way to view and use the two memories separately.

Khanny

6. yaserk99

yaserk99
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    its not a nokia- this is the phone that dosent ring and vibrate at the same time :clap: