1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sammy no come

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by croozer, Mar 16, 2005.

1. croozer

croozer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i was expecting my sp50 from unbeatable this week but have now been told early april due to"problems with the stand".we contacted samsung but we may as well have been talking to a martian.empire direct do this set for 2200 plus delivery but they quote 3 to 4 weeks delivery.

2. Bacus

Bacus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,291
    Just looked at empire direct web site, cant find that sammy on it !! is this cos it's new to them and not on web site yet ?

3. croozer

croozer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i phoned them up yesterday and got confirmation by phone.i said that i would have it if they could guarantee delivery within a week,which they couldn't.

4. Bacus

Bacus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,291
    If you do go to empire direct then make sure they are the newer sets, they may have got hold of a lot of old stock to try and sell off cheeper and quicker !!!

5. DLPGirl

DLPGirl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Costco do it for around the same price. But does that mean they might have old stock too. Whats wrong with the old stock? I heard about the screen smudge issue but that was quite a while ago and with the strong demand for this telly i doubt there has been a bunch of them idlying away in warehouse for the past few months!!!!!!! :nono: