Sammy LE46M87 brightwhite pixel(s) after 1 month

Monty Burns

Hi Guys

need advice

my le46m87 has developed a brightwhite section during tonights cricket. I think its probably a dead pixel but not really sure. I have unplugged the tv and plugged it back in and also (briefly) changed to a couple of diferent channels.

First, anything you can think i can do to diagnose/rectify this?
second, whats Samsungs policy on this?

It would really hurt to have to throw away a great tv because of a dead pixel(s) in the middle of the screen.

Thanks for ANY thoughts :thumbsup:

A

anygasman

Sorry to here about the problems you are having with the TV.
I can't help with your problem but you may be able to help with mine, seeing that you've only had yours a month.
I am picking up a LE46M87BDX tomorrow and need to know the size of the box that it comes in.
Lenght"
Width"
Height"

Would you know this.
Thanks
Lee.

Monty Burns

Glad to mate,

only a couple of things with that -

im very drunk having watched our amazing win over India
and
second I left my tape measure at work

Sides and top though are about 2 inches plastic and bottom is about 4inches plus 4 for the stand that comes with it - roughly

Can provide better measurements tomorrow night if its not too late

H

huckle

Sorry to here about the problems you are having with the TV.
I can't help with your problem but you may be able to help with mine, seeing that you've only had yours a month.
I am picking up a LE46M87BDX tomorrow and need to know the size of the box that it comes in.
Lenght"
Width"
Height"

Would you know this.
Thanks
Lee.

I saw your question on this yesterday. I haven't got my box, it is very big when boxed - but I managed to fit it in the back of my ford focus estate car, with the back seats down of course, if that helps.

Ps: I got mine from Cribb's in Bristol too :)

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom