Sammy LE23R88BD wall mount?

deadlight

A quick question guys - do I need the seperate 'wall mounting kit' before I mount this with a seperate wall bracket? If so, where do I get this from?

deadlight

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Curly.

Hmm. I saw a mention for such 'wall mounting kit' in the manual, so I thought it was needed - maybe not! I haven't bought the bracket yet (If I may or maybe not go for a 26" - I'm not sure!) so if anybody has a bracket to recommend - nice one!

Now thinking about this - I'm going too be running a (2nd) Sky box from this - what do other guys do then? Moun the box on a shelf below the TV?

Dale

Curly99

Distinguished Member
Thanks for taking the time to reply, Curly.

Hmm. I saw a mention for such 'wall mounting kit' in the manual, so I thought it was needed - maybe not! I haven't bought the bracket yet (If I may or maybe not go for a 26" - I'm not sure!) so if anybody has a bracket to recommend - nice one!

Now thinking about this - I'm going too be running a (2nd) Sky box from this - what do other guys do then? Moun the box on a shelf below the TV?

Dale
I think that they mention it as Samsung do wall mounts for there tv's although I haven't seen one for the smaller tv's, there are plenty of brackets out there and until you know what tv your getting size/weight it difficult to recommend one, you could add a shelf or maybe use an av rack or in a cupboard but then it the unsightly cables you need to hide.

Curly

Steve1951

Sometimes the holes in the back of the TV are not VESA compliant.(Industry Standard)

If thats the case you need an adaptor plate to make it VESA compliant maybe thats what you mean?

Just google TV brackets there are loads of suppliers for brackets and adaptor plates if needed.

Steve

deadlight

Cheers guys - I got the LE26 and bougbt an Omnimount FP CL - now I need a electronic plug finder, as well as a 13mm masonry bit...plasterboard should be OK?

Dale

Steve1951

Dale
I do hope you are joking about the 13mm masonry bit and plasterboard.

I am going to assume you are.

If not stop and research the many many many past plasterboard threads

Steve

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom