samknows outdated

accyuklad

Banned
there site says fttp in march and jan wbc bt getting installed but acording to bt there is no fttp getting done on my area and wbc is in may

so i suggest samknows start using true details on when installments are getting done

beerhunter

Novice Member
when i asked for the infinity they never replyed
Assuming you contacted BT Retail? They should have replied but they would only have told you that they can't supply Infinity to you and do not now when that will be able to. This is partly because there is a Chinese Wall, between BT Retail and Openreach so as to maintain a level playing filed between BT Retails and other ISPs.

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
Looking at the official Openreach site the Clitheroe exchange is scheduled for FTTC for March 2012 (coming soon list), so if BT Retail (the ISP) told you differently then it's them that's got it wrong as Openreach are the ones doing the actual installation so their dates should be considered the most accurate by default.

beerhunter

Novice Member
Looking at the official Openreach site the Clitheroe exchange is scheduled for FTTC for March 2012 (coming soon list), so if BT Retail (the ISP) told you differently then it's them that's got it wrong as Openreach are the ones doing the actual installation so their dates should be considered the most accurate by default.
However, just because Openreach have installed FTTC does not mean that all subscribers on an exchange can get it nor does it mean that BT Retail actually know about it in advance of its general availability. BT Retail have to be told about it by Openreach "officially" just like any other ISP.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom