• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samgem HD-L32T - Anyone viewed one?

jeallen01

Established Member
Hi Folks

Having just ordered a Tosh 32WLT58 from Freeman's, I read a review about the above in "What Home Cinema" (Issue 41 for February, P39), and it "seemed" to have a better picture than the Tosh. Only has 1x HDMI & 2x Scarts though.

Am interested because our local Trade Supermarket (Makro in Acton) is advertising the Sagem at £799+VAT (=£940) from Wed 1st March - that makes it slightly cheaper than the Tosh I have on order (due for delivery in about 10 days time - maybe!).

So, has any one viewed the Sagem, or have any comments about it?

Thanks in advance.

John A

sensingsys

Standard Member
I have a Sagem HD-L32T and am delighted with it, except for the user's guide which is hard to understand and does not even cover some of the fuctions (e.g. signal strength), but is usable. The picture quality seems to be better than the LCDs I saw in the various stores whilst shopping about for a new TV, but as this is my first LCD TV I do not really have much to compare it with. I bought off the internet about a month ago for £1,000, so your price would seem to be good. The 2 Scarts are both RGB, which is not always the case.

jeallen01

Established Member
Thanks for the reply - however, as your's was the only reply, then it seems that few other people have them!

Think I'll stick with the original choice of the Tosh - can always send it back after a few days if I don't like it!

John A

PS: Sorry about the misspelling of Sagem in the thread subject - did'nt notice until it was too late to edit the words!

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom