Same Old - What/Where can I sell my current LCD and best 50" replacement

Mooky55

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I got a Hyundai A321 which is connected to Media Centra PC by HDMI and Virgin Media box by SCART. I use the TV for downloaded Tv programmes and DVD playback and for watching the normal cable stuff.

I intend going HD in the future - when I feel like making a XBOX HD add on working with my media centre.

While this setup is pretty good.. I do use the TV for surfing the net every now and then and its a bit useless cause across the lounge its just not big enough.

I am thinking of selling the A321 and buying a 42/50 inch LCD to replace ...

so How much? Which? And WHY???

Cheers. :smashin:

I cant say how you are going to sale the old tv and where.I can only help you for the replacement.But how will be the money that you will add to the A321 money?

I am not sure exactly.. 500 quid or so assuming I get 300ish.. but could consider a little more.

How much is a decent 50"?
Maybe a 40/42 is more reasonable?

So total 800£?Difficult for 50" lcd.For some more maybe plasma,but not lcd.But you can take a 40"-42"

So what am I looking at for decent 50"?

couple of hdmis... decent res and contrast...

For pc its better the lcd because of the higher resolution

Ok, so how much do you think I will need to spend on a decent LCD 50" with 2 HDMI inputs and decent specs?

Thats a great TV.. but it would mean I got to start saving or plunder my ducati 999s fund.. which I am not ready to do for a tv...

any recommendations or options closer to the 1k mark...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom