Samasung 42" RPTV W/S £600.00 BRAND NEW!!

I've also ordered one earlier today. The site says delivery in 5 days. My only worry is that if the site stock isn't live then they could be sold out but won't update until tomorrow. Most other places sell the set with a plinth stand so there's a good chance they ship one with the set (not shown in the picture though).

the stand would be nice but doesnt seem likely for £600. There was one on ebay for £70. Do you know of anywhere that sells them?

Ill wait till the tv arrives anyway just in case!:D

Anybody know what the model number is for this TV?

The Sky site has a product code of 'SV9833' but I can't find any reference to this on Samsung's site or on Google.

tia

Geordie

its the SP42W4HPX, they confirmed thats what it is. unbeatable sell it for about 1100. i ordered one, i think its the tv, stand, but no cabinet.

Can't find out much about this TV. It looks like its the previous year's model code SP42W4HPX/XEU still available here but they are out of stock and look at the price. Anyone found out anything else.

Anybody had a call from them to arrange delivery yet? My order doesn't even appear on the website but they confirmed it had gone through when I phoned them.

yOU'LL GET A CALL FROM sKY ASKING FOR YOU TO fax a copy of a utility bill to them and to not forget your caps lock.;)
When they recieve that they'll pass your order on to the courier who'll then phone you to arrange delivery.
Expect your 1st phone call from Sky any time now(got mine at 9pm yesterday).

apparantly the first few have been delivered, a 100hz version and with a cabinet to put the dvd player, sky box etc

The site is down for maintenance, anyone know if they're still selling them?

Ta

Just wanted to warn you all. I was promised on 5 occassions that my TV was out for collection with the courier, called up today to see when it would be delivered to say I never had a TV and they have cancelled my order

Did they phone you and ask you to fax a utility bill to them as a security check. I'm guessing people have got to that stage then their orders should be ok?

Originally posted by coolio
Just wanted to warn you all. I was promised on 5 occassions that my TV was out for collection with the courier, called up today to see when it would be delivered to say I never had a TV and they have cancelled my order

yep, more than a week before they cabcelled they asked for id. i was also told that there was a tv with my name on it waitning in the warehouse for collection by the courier. apparantly now it was all one big web error. but they are bound to supply and have started sending out replacments to some people, so if they do this to u, fight on

My order has now appeared on the the order history section of the site 2 weeks after I placed it and they show it as in progress so I'm still hoping I'll get one.

Mine is in process too.
whatever that means. I can sense a letter to watchdog!!
I'm on 16 days and have also been told there is one in the warehouse with my name on it.

Wouldn't be so annoyed but i sold my tv 2 weeks ago and have a 14" portable with no remote to watch with £2000 of hi-fi!!

brilliant

mark:thumbsdow

i think they realise they do have an obligation to fulfil their end of the contract - that being to supply a tv of similar makt value - 1200 at argos, and of same or better spec. so if u dont get it, it will be a bit of work but we should get ther eventually

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom