Sam Turret.

Det

Distinguished Member
So he didn't need to bring a "sack lunch" :rotfl:

BarryMcKelvey

Formerly 'hybridtheory'
Hi

The going ons in this thread is so funny, definately made my afternoon today lol.

Baz

crocandy

I only just found out that if you have Hardline pro and call in a samturret you can change it into something else (should have read post Dave H's post earlier). It kinda feels like cheating to me. Yesterday i played on Firing Range and ended up with a crazy score becuase I managed to change my ST into attack dogs and then called in a CP which i turned into chopper gunner. I would have felt bad but the other side were basicaly camping mofo's ;)

churchin

I only just found out that if you have Hardline pro and call in a samturret you can change it into something else (should have read post Dave H's post earlier). It kinda feels like cheating to me. Yesterday i played on Firing Range and ended up with a crazy score becuase I managed to change my ST into attack dogs and then called in a CP which i turned into chopper gunner. I would have felt bad but the other side were basicaly camping mofo's ;)
I'm just wondering whether this would be considered cheating by Treyarch under their new Security and Enforcement Policy. I don't see how as the game is prompting you to change the care package, you're not trying to circumvent anything. I don't want them resetting me to 0!

Anyhow, I'm taking advantage while I can until they patch it out. In one game on Hanoi last night I managed to swap two packages out both for Gunships, one was originally Ammo! Shame it's not the best map for a Gunship.

I have kept the occasional Sam Turret, they are pretty quick at taking out the enemy (counter) spy planes and 'copters so worth keeping them sometimes and won't necessarily be dumped when they fix the Hardline Pro.

sympatex

Novice Member
I'm just wondering whether this would be considered cheating by Treyarch under their new Security and Enforcement Policy. I don't see how as the game is prompting you to change the care package, you're not trying to circumvent anything. I don't want them resetting me to 0!

Anyhow, I'm taking advantage while I can until they patch it out. In one game on Hanoi last night I managed to swap two packages out both for Gunships, one was originally Ammo! Shame it's not the best map for a Gunship.

I have kept the occasional Sam Turret, they are pretty quick at taking out the enemy (counter) spy planes and 'copters so worth keeping them sometimes and won't necessarily be dumped when they fix the Hardline Pro.
I called in my chopper gunner and a sam turret downed me before my gun had wound up. livid, so in a tactical game you may want to keep both sam and sentry gun (to protect sam turret) at least the first time around.

syhiro

Standard Member

definitely not cheating,not if you are IG88, especially as I have finally unlocked hardline pro! Can't wait to try it tonight.:clap:

syhiro

Standard Member
Seriously, hardline pro has taken me long enough to unlock, I hope I am given some time to milk it before it gets patched.

HRL

Only reason it took me a while to unlock was because every time I tried to share a CP it turned out to be a something worth keeping for myself. :devil:

Currently using KS's 3,4,5, but with Hardline Pro it's 2,3,4, and I can swap 3 & 4 for a random CP if I like. I like the randomness so it seems daft for me to use any other KS's at the moment.

syhiro

Standard Member
Only reason it took me a while to unlock was because every time I tried to share a CP it turned out to be a something worth keeping for myself. :devil:

Currently using KS's 3,4,5, but with Hardline Pro it's 2,3,4, and I can swap 3 & 4 for a random CP if I like. I like the randomness so it seems daft for me to use any other KS's at the moment.

Exactly the same as my killstreaks. It just makes sense.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom