Salvation (CBS) S2 June 25

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Last year CBS has set its next straight-to-series summer drama, giving a 13-episode order to suspense thriller Salvation, from Alex Kurtzman’s Secret Hideout and CBS Television Studios. The series will premiere in summer 2017.

Salvation centers on an MIT grad student and a tech superstar who bring a low-level Pentagon official a staggering discovery – that an asteroid is just six months away from colliding with Earth.

salvation.jpg

Ep1

it was ok setting-up premiere, i'm waiting to the global disaster to kick in 7/10

It's worth a watch! I was concerned it would be a slow start but its actually pretty decent!

Very average and a tad boring. Looks like another Event/Flashforward, i.e. hyped cataclysmic bollocks cancelled after a season
- but as this is presumably a limited summer series, they probably don't have great long term expectations

Tried watching the pilot, couldn't connect with it.
Loads of great content out or coming out in the next couple of weeks, means I won't be able to stick with this.

Not going to bother with this til it is finished.

Networks nowadays do not know the limits that some storylines should go on for.

A couple of great season fillers if you are interested that only went for 1 season are "Day Break 2006" and "Chicago Code"

I wish "The Last Ship" had only lasted 2 Seasons.

episode 2, reporters getting involved, will they be silenced or leaks, countdown from 186 to 180 days :laugh: the suspense is who actually order to kill & the disaster'll happen this season or next if the series survives :eek:
will Harris get Grace kill if her secrets bomb :suicide: or trial her for treason

Grace was silly to meet Amanda, it further confirmed what Amanda suspects :facepalm:

Professor Croft escaped death with his EM Drive :D

how will Darius deals with Liam & her girlfriend Jillian :rolleyes:

Darius Mars project so far only theory, he has 2 sponsor - gov & Catherine , with Grace secretly stealing codes to facilitate his project :cool:

could the asteroid colliding with Earth actually a ploy exaggerated by Darius to fool the gov to get his ambitious project going :p his partner could be Harris or someone with the know-how, either way real or not Grace likely a scapegoat :eek:

Last edited:
Ep2

was better, with the conspiracies

Last edited:
episode 3, decent development :laugh:
Darius failed big time but who hacked the NASA :cool:

Amanda was hit, she approached Grace & Darius, who else would want her dead :D

Darius employed Jillian was a surprised :p

episode 3, decent development :laugh:
Darius failed big time but who hacked the NASA :cool:

Amanda was hit, she approached Grace & Darius, who else would want her dead :D

Darius employed Jillian was a surprised :p

i blame Lizard Squad hackers :D

i blame Lizard Squad hackers :D
Lizard Squad will blackmail but this doesn't appear it will ; the hacker takes control with the intend to delay .... will know when episode 4 ... :)

Still going to wait to see how this ends before I even bother but just going by the first episode I am quite certain I am not going to like it.

episode 4, interesting twist :laugh:
the prototype EM Drive finally works & the Ark seems doing fine :cool:

the mole motive & his boss, Lazlo (the security) was silenced by the actual mole :eek:

suspect Professor Croft, he behaved strangely when Darius wanted to move them to an offsite facility :p

edit :
episode 5, mole plot over, now Amanda storyline .... :eek:
Amanda survived but who that man who contacted her :D

scientific immortality :rotfl:

note : this week is double episodes, likely a one seasoner series :)

Last edited:
episode 6, most outcome rather predictable but except .... omg ....
Harris & his men never covered their faces :eek:

episode 7, excellent :laugh:

episode 8, good :D

note : this week is double episodes :cool:

episode 9, excellent :laugh:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom