Question Saleability of 2nd hand Creek Evolution 2 Equipment

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by SimonK, Dec 29, 2016.

1. SimonK

SimonK
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello. I'm hoping for a little expert advice please. I confess that I know next to nothing about the AV world, but recently inherited a stack of three Creek Evolution 2 items and am interested to try and work out if they might have any value. From a bit of Google searching it seems that these were pretty costly a few years ago, but may have been replaced by newer models nowadays. The items in question are an Integrated Amplifier, a CD Player and an RDS FM/AM Tuner. All are in matt black and appear to be in excellent condition. There is no original paperwork or packaging though. Would anybody know if there is still a market for these items, and if so, what sort of price would they expect to fetch? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2. DIBSTER

DIBSTER

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +119
    There is a definite market for Creek equipment. Over the years I've owned the Evo 2 amp & CDP, and the higher spec and more expensive Evolution 5350 amp. Never had a tuner though. I now have the Evolution 50A amp. It's quality gear for sure

BITD both the Evo 2 amp and cdp models used to retail new about the £700/750 mark. These days on the likes of Ebay, a good condition model, with remote and packaging fetches around the £250 mark, maybe a bit more if you're lucky.

3. SimonK

SimonK
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Great, thanks Dibster