Sale.....HMV

LicensedTaximan

Prominent Member
Reaction score
They're at it again, but not all is shown on their web site. In store the se Batman films, the double ones with dts (pass on Batman & Robin) are two for twenty (well £19.99) as is the two disc version of The Fantastic Four. Unless of course any one can find better on the web. On Amazon & Play.com they are more expensive.:thumbsup:

I was in there at lunch time, also spotted.

Gremlins 1&2 box set
Kingdom of Heaven 2 disc
Star Wars Ep 1
Star Wars Ep 2
Star Wars Ep 3

Bargains it is then. Purchased Gremlins 1&2 boxed set with The Fantastic Four and will go for the three Batman films (except the Robin one) when I can find a fourth to maximise savings.....or spendings depending which way you look at it.;)

I saw this last week, but there was nothing special about the boxsets or other discs in the offer which grabbed me.

For those who like the animated Spirited Away HMV are selling it for £4.99. I don't know if I do but at a penny less than a fiver I might be tempted to give it a go. This is a single purchase price by the way and not one of the BOGOF's. A lot of industry types raved about it.....so!!!:rolleyes:

LicensedTaximan said:
They're at it again, but not all is shown on their web site. In store the se Batman films, the double ones with dts (pass on Batman & Robin) are two for twenty (well £19.99) as is the two disc version of The Fantastic Four. Unless of course any one can find better on the web...

Try cd-wow. :smashin: Picked up the 2 disc batman series for about £5 - £6 apiece and Fantastic 4 for about £8.50 before Xmas.

Read my cd-wow thread for ways to save money there.

What was Fantastic 4 like?
Its been on my hit list, when I find it cheap enough

LicensedTaximan said:
For those who like the animated Spirited Away HMV are selling it for £4.99. I don't know if I do but at a penny less than a fiver I might be tempted to give it a go. This is a single purchase price by the way and not one of the BOGOF's. A lot of industry types raved about it.....so!!!:rolleyes:
Great film by the way - well worth £5 of anyones money. I bought it for a lot more than that when it first came out and have watched it several times since.
Great animation and great imagination!!

Amazon Jersey were knocking the 2 disc Fantastic 4 out for £5 a short while ago. They are not now, so its not a huge amount of help (sorry!), but may be worth holding out for it to drop again.

partyweb said:
Try cd-wow. :smashin: Picked up the 2 disc batman series for about £5 - £6 apiece and Fantastic 4 for about £8.50 before Xmas.

Ok partyweb your at it again with me, i'm gonna find a place that gives me money to take their dvds away, and when I find it you'll have to beat that.:lesson: So there.

Thanks

been looking for a while now for Gremlins 1&2 boxed set

just ordered it off there site for £8

LicensedTaximan said:
Ok partyweb your at it again with me, i'm gonna find a place that gives me money to take their dvds away, and when I find it you'll have to beat that.:lesson: So there.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now, that would be a good site. :D

I'm afraid if you found that then you win hands down.

:smashin: Best I can do is give you a FREE dvd courtesy of miniholic's thread:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293779

partyweb said:
Best I can do is give you a FREE dvd courtesy of miniholic's thread:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293779

Hmm....it kranks me, but I suppose i'll have to thank you for that freebie one.:rolleyes:

By the way because wifey bought a chart dvd at Tescos at their chart price, I got the two disc Wallace & Gromit The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit dvd for £9.97.:thumbsup: :smashin: :clap: Yah Boo sucks so there.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom