Salamander Synergy,Stunning Racks

madcyril

Has anyone seen these AV racks by Salamander Designs,exactley what I've been looking for.I've tried loads of UK websites to see if anyone does anything like them(particulary the triple design) but no joy.Can anyone help.

pemberto

OK Madcyril

What sort of budget are you working with? What type of finish do you want?

madcyril

OK about £500,colour wise something like a dark oak and it must have glass doors.The problem I have had with cabinets I have seen Is there is not enough depth.I have a Yamaha amp which is 43cm deep before cables and I dont want to cut the back out of the cabinet like some appear to have done.
I know I'm being specific but I dont want make do.
The Salamander stuff looks ideal but it appears it is not available over here.

B

bobbypunk

www.standsunique.com
Cabinet version of Extended sound support (10mm glass)
HWD 565x770x570 in Natural ash, natural cherry, walnut, mahogany or Black ash.
3 shelf £450, 4 shelf £530 or 5 shelf £650
Open back, glass doors and sides with adjustable shelves (25mm steps).

pemberto

A couple of options.
1. Try and locate a Salamander dealer in the US who would be willing to ship to the UK. The would cost more than you budget as you would have to pay shipping and import duties/tax. Most of the US dealers are up for making a few $$.
2. Have a look around for some of the comtempory design magazines, www.oceanuk.com has a good looking unit within your budget. A Walnut Long TV Unit for £495.00
3. Find a local cabinet maker and see what they can make within your budget. They are not as expensive as people think. I am just about to have a 14ft unit made to hold all my gear in oak and it will cost just over 2k.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom