Saints Row Demo Chat... (Demo now on Marketplace!)

MattDX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stuck at work and am keen to hear peoples thoughts on the demo released today!

Post when available and the good / bad / ugly parts of the demo.

EDIT: Just checked UK and I'm downloading it now!

RandomLee said:
EDIT: Just checked UK and I'm downloading it now!

Good work fella - let us know all about it. If you do a search on the internet it's possible to 'break out' of the invisible wall that surrounds the demo and explore a bit more of the city and gain a new gun too!

I'm on 26% and it's going sloooow... every man and his dog must be trying to get it!

I have to leave for work at 11:15 but if it's down before that then I'll try it out and post up my thoughts.

I bet I get to 99% then it cancels or something.

My hard drive is full up........So many demos available now, gonna have to delete a few.

How big is the demo???

Gotta love all this free stuff.

wattsy1977 said:
My hard drive is full up........So many demos available now, gonna have to delete a few.

How big is the demo???

Gotta love all this free stuff.
Nearly a gig 900 and something mb.
Theres alot of excitement round this demo.

Im downloading it too 905mb of it.

Mines been going 20mins and is 24% so I might as well have a coffee, take the dog for a walk, and when I get back it might be done.:thumbsup:

I trust you lucky fellows will let us poor workers know how it plays? :lease:

After watching the cut scene videos for this game i am looking forward to it now,the lip sync and voice acting is great and the script is very funny while managing to remain sharp.

What time to demos get posted on the Marketplace normally as I waited up till 00:30 this morning to try and get this and nothing was on then :(

Now I will have to wait till about 19:30 tonight before I can even start the download, still can't wait to try it out and kudos to MS for putting the demo on at all :thumbsup:

It was around 10:30 this appeared today.

51%, you're right... I wont have it before I leave for work :(

I think maybe that the demos go up around early to mid morning, I don't know but it could be because each MP has its own team and when they get to work, thats when it gets put on. I doubt its on the MP in the US yet as its not morning there. Of course it could be automated. This is just a guess.:smashin:

Downloading Now!

EDIT: 40% after 12 mins
EDIT: 60% after 21 mins
EDIT: 75% after 30 mins

Kopite4Ever said:
Will have a blast of this later with some thoughts coming after and whats best...................... No SS4 to give his stupid opinions :clap:
LOL Very true :smashin:

I'm looking forward to playing this and hopefully we'll have the Dead rising demo soon aswell? plus i've just bought table tennis which i think is class!

So with those other 2 games coming and just getting table tennis i should have some great gaming action to come.

kevinthekoala said:
SuperSayain4 gets some bad press doesn't he!!! All deserved ????
Very much so :D

I just bought Prey second hand for £34.Is it any good?

Oh god i would love to get my hands on a dead rising demo,that is the game i think i will LOVE.
Oh and SS4 was an idiot,maybe after his break he will see the error of his ways.(big MAYBE)

Anyone got this yet?, my download has slowed down considerably, now on 80% after 35mins!

Dagnabbit, I won't be able to get to this until I get home from work :mad:

And yes, it's nice to have a thread without SS4 trolling. Well, for a week at least. He'll be back next week I'm sure, and will probably try to make up for lost time :(.

-Jay- said:
LOL Very true :smashin:

I'm looking forward to playing this and hopefully we'll have the Dead rising demo soon aswell? plus i've just bought table tennis which i think is class!

So with those other 2 games coming and just getting table tennis i should have some great gaming action to come.
To true, Dead rising is looking particulary better every time i see it, a demo should be a blast to have a look at. How isnt massacring zombies with every concievable object not fun :D Table Tennis is always fun untill you play the expert mode and want to kill some of the players (Lui ping im looking at you)

He deserves his bad press imo and he acts like a spoilt kid, he is right and everyone is wrong. A typical fan boy who only see's the world in black or white. I think he'd argue untill he was blue in the fact if he belived for example the grass isnt green. Anyhow enough of that bug.

slinkywonka said:
Oh and SS4 was an idiot,maybe after his break he will see the error of his ways.(big MAYBE)

This is his 3rd banning i think 2nd at least so i doubt he will learn anything.

Any of you guys getting good speeds or is the connection getting hammered ? US or EU Marketplace any faster than the other ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom