Saints Row 3D (XBLA, TBC 2011)

DJSigma

Ex Member
Reaction score
Danny Bilson from THQ Core Games has revealed that the recently announced Saints Row 3D for the Nintendo 3DS is also making its way to the Xbox LIVE Arcade - and still in glorious 3D!
More HERE.

I didn't like saints row at all.....

WAY to much bling, I would say I pretty much like this game as much as i like seeing scallies walking around with their jeans defying gravity, the seat of them around their knees, and listening them try to speak like gangsta rappers......... innit!.

<shudder> .

I know GTA had a bit of it in there, but at least it was balanced somewhat.

Saints row to GTA imo is like the illegitimate child of Ali G and Vicky Pollard, but without even the attempt of humour ;)

Last edited:

Saints row to GTA imo is like the illegitimate child of Ali G and Vicky Pollard, but without even the attempt of humour ;)

I thought the first one was a bit naff but see for just a general laugh and carry on I thought the second one on coop was superb, had great fun just ******* around with one of my mates. I feLt GTA stopped being 'fun' when 4 came out, brilliantly realised city but it just didn't appeal to me too much as a game.

Last edited:
I fet GTA stopped being 'fun' when 4 came out, brilliantly realised city but it just didn't appeal to me too much as a game.

Should that have been I felt, or I Fett?:D

I didn't like saints row at all.....

WAY to much bling, I would say I pretty much like this game as much as i like seeing scallies walking around with their jeans defying gravity, the seat of them around their knees, and listening them try to speak like gangsta rappers......... innit!.

<shudder> .

did you try SR2? Very good game WITH a sense of humour. The whole OTT approach is very much tongue-in-cheek and not supposed to be taken seriously. Maybe you took it at face value.

Anyway...i'll be looking out for this title

i never bothered with the 2nd one. bought the 1st one and played a little then my save corrupted and could not bring myself to start again.

by that point just cause and crackdown were out to fill my sandbox needs.

maybe it is trying to be funny, however i still found it cringing (mainly because there are people like that and i see em knocking about town.

different strokes i guess. If that is your thing there are plenty of games out there for me which i do like so i am happy :)

I never played the 1st one....so you might well be right. Universally it didn't fair as well as the 2nd.

Still....the XBLA version might be a laugh.

take care all

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom