Saints Row 2

Immortaleffectz

Hello all,

Is anyone thinking of getting saints row 2. I bought saints row and as much as i found the single player fun it did seem to lack the smoother graphics of GTA. The multiplayer game was almost impossible to play due to the ammount of lag. Now the 2nd game does look better than the first. They have also changed the co-op missons. OXM say "you will now play a bigger role as you can drive round the whole city together" But the makers Volition have said this title is not due out for many months after their Rockstar rival. I think it has the makings of good game. With smooth graphics and better on-line features and less lag this should e worth alook. But weather it's as good as GTA who knows

daveaka

I thought saints row was pretty good so I probably buy the sequel..When is it out?? I didnt think it was anytime soon

Immortaleffectz

Its not due out untill months after GTA. I will be getting GTA and depending on how much i like it. If i like GTA as much as the past ones i might not bother with Saints Row to. I didnt like the first one but i thought it was not the GTA killer game people said it would be. Was just expecting more really.

BAN5HEE

I played Saint's Row to death so I will most likely get it once it's released. Never been much of a GTA fan for some reason...

Immortaleffectz

i was a big fan of GTA when i use to play on the playstation. But im 100% xbox 360 now. Will get GTA for use and might get saints row 2 just hope the on-line lag does not lag as much.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom