Saints Row 2 Collectors Edition £39.99

Praxidike

Banned
I love the product features listing on amazon.co.uk:

Limited Edition gun mould packaging (not actually a gun)

It's just like in the Argos when they have a £10 TV remote control replacement with a picture of a TV in the background, and they have to say "TV not included", as if you're dumb enough to expect one for the price.

Anyway, can't wait for this game!

sofasurfer

Anyone had theirs shipped yet? Mine is still stuck at 'Processing' which isn't looking good for delivery tomorrow.

rooftopgambler

Yeah..my cash has come out so all I can hope is their systems are behind.

I ordered the LE like you guys... And what turned up with morning? The normal version with a free t-shirt!??! I'm livid!!!

Thing is on the website it still shows as 'Processing'...

Plus my card hasn't been charged yet...

Craigy

Distinguished Member
I ordered the LE like you guys... And what turned up with morning? The normal version with a free t-shirt!??! I'm livid!!!

Thing is on the website it still shows as 'Processing'...

Plus my card hasn't been charged yet...

You going to call them?

stu.artd

I wouldn't put much weight in the status of the order on the website. I cancelled orders and they still show as Processing even though I've had confirmation that they have been cancelled.

It's very poor if you've just been sent that normal game and T-shirt. :(

Craigy

Distinguished Member
Can you return them to store like you can with GAME?

EDIT: Just found out you can, keep the t-shirt and return the game to store.

Last edited:

Craigy

Distinguished Member
Same happened here, phoned them and they are aware of the error, put me through to my local store so I can go in and swap over.

CEEJAYBEE82

Gamestation birmingham are doing the normal edition and the collectors edition (moulded gun pack with art book and usb stick shaped bullit) for £37.99

Picked mine up earlier tonight

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom