Saints Row 2 £16 in Tesco

is this for real or is it a tesco site glitch
anybody pre-ordered it yet from them

Yes mate Estimated dispatch date: Friday 17 October 2008, date of release, so a day or so later?

"Total to be taken from your credit card: £50.25(subject to no further changes to your order)"

thats the odd bit, they may not honour it, hopefully they do!

Just ordered a copy and email said it will be dispatched on friday. There is is also a delivery charge of £1.64:)

Just ordered a copy and email said it will be dispatched on friday. There is is also a delivery charge of £1.64:)

use the FREEDEL code when you go to the checkout for free delivery :thumbsup:

Wow, just ordered. Hope I get it for that price

****, just realised its PS3 and I dont have a PS3...Cancelled

i got a xbox 360 and gonna buy 4 and then sell them for £30 each

I thought this forum was to help other members find a bargain, not for profiteering.Why don't you just get one copy and give someone else a chance to grab a bargain.

Last edited:
Just ordered 3, confirmation email just been sent.

i got a xbox 360 and gonna buy 4 and then sell them for £30 each
I hope they realise their mistake and cancel all orders purely for these reasons.

In fact, no, I hope they only cancel orders where people have ordered multiple copies, leaving greedy people with nothing and everyone else happy.

Thanks to the original poster.Although i think it may be a mis-print.Be nice if it wasn't though.

I thought this forum was to help other members find a bargain, not for profiteering.Why don't you just get one copy and give some else a chance to grab a bargain.

As usual the greedy people will ruin it for everyone else. :thumbsdow

Bargain hope the honour it what are tesco normally like at honouring? going to order one for me and my brother now *fingers crossed*

I hope they realise their mistake and cancel all orders purely for these reasons.

In fact, no, I hope they only cancel orders where people have ordered multiple copies, leaving greedy people with nothing and everyone else happy.

Whats the problem|:thumbsdow

The problem is your robbing someone else of the chance to get a cheap game.

and the more you order they may not order it, think i might have bee pushing it with 2 :rolleyes:

Sweet ordered mine, is this game any good :rolleyes:

But the extra mastercard secure thing had the delivery charge included whilst the tesco score took it off :confused:

O well quidco too :D

I don't think they'll hounour this at that price, but there is nothing to loose, so I've ordered it, it looks like a pretty good, fun game.

Sweet ordered mine, is this game any good :rolleyes:

But the extra mastercard secure thing had the delivery charge included whilst the tesco score took it off :confused:

O well quidco too :D

same here but once it goes though on your confirmation email it does say the price inc the free del

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom