• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sagem rolls out new 45in DLP TV

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Following is the press release from Sagem about its new 45in HD Ready DLP TV… "Sagem has just announced the launch of its brand new Sagem Axium™ HD-D45F DLP™ HD Ready TV screen which has an unbelievably low ESP of just £1199. Sagem is determined to maintain a market leading...

Click here to open the original article

jayenbee

Standard Member
Wonder what EXACTLY this means ;

" Moreover the Sagem Axium™ HD-D45F will continue to deliver a consistent optimal picture for around 100,000 hours, approx 25 years "

Any news on an HD-D50F ?

Two HMDI sockets would certainly be useful on both models !!

John NB

J

jackal

Are Sagem having distribution problems? I see for example they are no longer sold by currys, and have not seen them in other web retailers (I am considering one for a second living room).

thfccambs

Banned
Olly said:
I saw one of these sets in Currys last Saturday so I guess they are still selling Sagem sets.

Old model,try avwow for new sagem.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom