• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sagem HTD 501 sound but no picture

gaz911

Standard Member
Hi the problem is the indicator goes green but now there is no picture. All sound is ok . When switched on it displays "stereo"in black lettering on a grey background about 6" x 4" at the bottom of the screen, but then nothing else on any of the inputs.There are no lights diplayed except the green .

The bulb is lighting up for a short time then switching off so I assume its not the bulb although i have been advised its a weak bulb ?

any help appreciated gents:lease:

gaz911

Standard Member
So the Tv has been sitting in the dining room for a couple of months , any advice before I throw it out:lease:

new bulb ? fuse ? counter ?

MikeDX

Standard Member
Hey gaz Mine has just started doing exactly the same thing. I'm going to try and get a cheap bulb. When i turn the tv on, i get "stereo" on grey/black and then just black screen. It can only be the lamp or controller. Some places are charging up to £500 for just the lamp!! I will let you know how i get on Mike

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom