Sagem HD45 Just got mine!

Bluecube

Novice Member
After nearly 3 months of searching for the right TV I got my Sagem HD45 today and it's fantastic! Picture quality is superb with no niggles whatsoever. I've been watching BBC1 through Skybox and a DVD with no probs whatsoever. I had some of the dreaded rainbows at first but they've disappeared so maybe I got used to them very quickly :thumbsup:

Sin City rocks on this TV. I juts love it. Now all I need to do is get a remote control (it's a refurbished TV so some odds and ends have been left out. Accidentally I hope!) to turn the contrast down cause the white is eyeball searing.

Snap

Standard Member
Congrats!
I turned the contrast down to 36 and brightness up to 50 to compensate (from 42/42). As i whatch RF and poor Digital cable the picture at this setting is MUCH better.
I have HD-D45 and i am using ECO mode.

Bluecube

Novice Member
I'll be turning the contrast and brightness down once I get the blooming remote. It's BRIGHT just now! Havign said that the colours and contrast seem spot on but maybe I'm less picky that others.

Ashmufc - Viewing angle seems fine. I sit right in front of the TV so I'm OK there. From the sides there's a slight fading across the screen but not very noticeable. If you look at it from above then there is a definite problem but since when did anyone ever look at a TV from above? :) I thnik the TV picture looks far better in my house than what it did in Currys and I think that's because there are no stupidly bright overhead lights on. I would recommend this TV without a doubt though and I've looked at a few...

jessmith

Standard Member
I too would recommend this, my kids sit to the side with no complaints, though picture is better head on. By the way the G4 model is better than the older one, the screen has no frosty effect and the connectivity is better.

jessmith

Standard Member
Hi there,

No, inputs are: 2x HDMI, 1X VGA (computer), 3X RGB SCART, 1X Component video, and 1 port that seems to accept either games console or video plus as an either or option. Also has digital sound in and out loop to sync with surround sound amp.

Trending threads

Top Bottom