1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sagem hd45- Grainy?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by slart, Jun 20, 2005.

1. slart

slart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there i thought the sagem was the tv for me ,amazing hd, inputs ,dvd but when i askec john lewis to show me 'normal tv' the grainy banded image was not good. is this the tv or the setup.it was stood next to the samsung who had the same feed with no problems. i then went to currys for a look. same thing , duff banded picture with analogue or sky. am i wrong as i really though this was the tv for me.

any help from you sagem owners would really help my decision.

ta

2. J80FAB

J80FAB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    I've also been curious to see the HD-D45 with a 'normal' analogue terrestrial transmission as well as a satellite feed. Though the only examples I have seen so far are pumping out the HD samples from a PC :(

You might like to have a look at the customer reviews at http://www.plasma-television.co.uk/sagem-axium-hdd45-pr-91.html

I believe that these are real reviews from people who have actually bought the set. At least one person mentions the quality of analogue & satellite transmissions which he assesses as being good if not better.