Sagem HD-D50 G4T, Where are they?????

K

Killian

Hi Guys

After a lot of research, this looks like the TV for me, however, does anyone know of anyone still selling them for a decent price :confused:

Preferably online ?

Killian said:
Hi Guys

After a lot of research, this looks like the TV for me, however, does anyone know of anyone still selling them for a decent price :confused:

Preferably online ?

Keep an eye on Comets website, I had to scan it daily until I saw they had them for sale once again.

Might as well get the 56" from empiredirect if you have to pay the same for the 50" (£1200)

Got it from Makro for £822 !!!

Can't argue with that price really.

I have set up my Xbox 360 on it and it looks superb, the only niggle I have is with the sound. I Have the 360 set up with the component cable that comes with the premium pack. However the sound appears to be quite low on the xbox and I have to turn it up to about 60 to get a decent sound level. Am I doing something wrong ?? I turn it back to Sky and the sound comes blaring out.

Anyone got any ideas ??

There isn't one mate, I phoned them up first to see if they had any in. Best bet is to use yell.com to find your nearest Makro. Make sure you have a card, beg steal or borrow one, you can't buy anything in Makro without a Makro card.

The guy I spoke to said that this deal will finish next week, so I'd hurry .

not seen a sagem at makro for ages, i know they do the crappy dark sony for about £800:):D

dapex said:
not seen a sagem at makro for ages, i know they do the crappy dark sony for about £800:):D

Theres nothing crappy and dark about my Sony :smashin:
TV.jpg

lol, i was only joking about the sony, not my cup of tea but I would have still had one but the single shelf stand really annoyed me;;;

I'm looking at one of these, where do people get their stands from i have seen in the get your tv out, thread ??

I have the black stand from ebuyer, it is a big tall and so I basicaly missed a shelf out and it looks amazing...

pjclark1 said:
Might as well get the 56" from empiredirect if you have to pay the same for the 50" (£1200)

Will the quality be the same though? Everyone raves about the 50" but the only other difference I can see is the Freeview addition for the 50"

blackobsidian said:
Will the quality be the same though? Everyone raves about the 50" but the only other difference I can see is the Freeview addition for the 50"

+ 2 HDMI inputs.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom