1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sagem hd-d45

Discussion in 'TVs' started by talcy, Feb 5, 2005.

1. talcy

talcy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    hi very interested in the sagem, but cant find any where view the set in the flesh. living in swansea and tried all my comet stores also in cardiff newport and my home town of swansea also tried severn oaks cardiff, but none of the sales persons in any of the stores know anything about the set. dont these people do any research. and they keep pushing the 50" on raving about it beeing ready for when sky go hi-def. all i want is to see the 45 in the flesh before i buy. dont mind travelling. so any ideas of shops that have a display model would be great.

cheers

2. johnsagem

johnsagem
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Have you tried John Lewis? I bought my 50" there as they give a free 5 year guarantee.

3. jackuzi

jackuzi
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I went into Comet in Llansamlet and spoke to the AV chap in there. He said they were expecting the 45 around the end of Feb.

I am also eagerly awaiting seeing this set in the flesh so if you see it anywhere local, can you update this thread please?

4. talcy

talcy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    jakuzi no problem. just spoken to the av manager in comet llansamlet an left my mobile No and as soon as they get 1 in he said he would give me a bell. I will keep you posted cheers all