1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sagem HD-D45, ORDERED WOOHOO!!

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Kazman, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +136
    :clap:

Should arrive in a couple of weeks, ordered from AVWOW.

Can't wait.

I've sold my Toshiba 42WH36P, the buyer is picking it up on Sunday, so have to make do with a 28" CRT Toshie in the mean time, so can't wait for the Sagem to turn up.

Can anyone give me their feedback on the TV? I know a few people here have had issues with their Sagem TV's, but I want to hear good and bad please :) So I know what to expect when it arrives.

Was going to go for the Samsung SP50 range, but felt the Sagem edged it out in terms of picture quality.

Can't wait :) :D It's going to be a looooong couple of weeks methinks.

2. Peteee

Peteee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Well I've had H45S set for the past month and the picture is brill
    Yet to hook up a laptop not too techy as some on here.
    Sky Plus on RGB scart is fine albeit some chanels are poorer than others some oil pixels on faces close ups on the odd occassion on weak sky broadcst
    The Sky E4 Lost series is very good picture quality indeed
    Will be interesting to see HD when it comes in the new year
    Hope to add an active sub and poss a YSP at some stage to improve on the basic sound set up
    Hope yours is a problem free set
    Alot of people on here seem to have problems with their sets but I am very impressed so far
    I have noticed the picture has improved over the time I have had the set and it is on all day every day so we will see how long the bulbs last.
    I am certainly not worried about replacing bulbs (around £200 so I'm told)
    I run it on standard settings daytime and user defined at night on Eco mode with some settings suggested off here I find it is not so blinding and bright in a darker room
    Keep us posted on how you get on

3. Kazman

Kazman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +136
    Thanks for that :)

TV should arrive on the 4th of October, in the mean time, I've moved the 28" Toshie from the bedroom to the front room and rearranged the furniture (at the wifes request, she said I could get a new TV...IF.....I change the layout of the room to her favour, :mad: ), that took me most of today.

My Toshie 42WH36P was picked up by its new owner this afternoon, and getting used to a small screen again is odd, can't wait for the Sagem to arrive now, I must say, I never notcied the 'frosty screen' effect when demoing. Can't wait :D

I'd say the Sagem and the Samsung TV's are probably the best rear pro dlp sets on the market, the Optomas would also be up there if it wasn't for that NTSC issue :confused: :nono: .

Paid £1100 for the Sagem which is an absolute bargain :D I think it's going to be a looooooong two weeks :(.