1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sagem Hd-D45 & Gamecube Sound Problems

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Pepe, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Pepe

Pepe
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,

I have a sound problem with my Sagem (HD-D45) and my Gamecube.

When playing many Gamecube games there is a noise, it’s like little explosions (imagine the sound of soft fireworks). I does not happen with all the games, but almost, and not all the time but just in certain moments of the games (always the same moments) and it is really annoying in some games (i.e. Extreme G Racing, Rogue Squadron III, Viewtiful Joe, Smash Bros…).

It’s not the Gamecube, I have tested two of them in the Sagem and both make the same noise, plus I also tested them in other TVs and then they work just fine. My other consoles (Dreamcast, Xbos or PS2 for ) play just well in the Sagem, which makes this problem to be rarer, so I do not know what’s going on, any ideas? Has anyone experienced the same problem or can check it out please? :lease:

I seems that the Sagem does not process well the sound of many Gamecube games, at least mine.

I tried to play with the Sagem’s sound menu and nothing.

I will greatly appreciate any imputs.

Thank you.

PS: I tried different connections, like AV4 (composite), AV5 (component) and RGB, the same problem with all.

2. sprattgraham

sprattgraham

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    If your using the speakers that come with it and the subwoofer is on then try turning the Subwoofer Off.

3. Pepe

Pepe
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the idea, but I already tryed that and nothing. In fact I checked with all the sound options and the problem remains.