• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sagem HD-D45 DVI Connection & Cables info

Hey, my HD-D45 is being delivered on Friday from John Lewis, cant wait :)

Had my Axium 50inch for 2 months and ive got them to exchange it after this amount of time !!!

Anywayz... is the DVI connection on the back of the HD-D45 female. I need to know this as I want to buy a cable for it tomorrow so I have it ready for when it arrives.

Also can anyone recommend a make of DVI cable that is a reasonable price and still good quality ? If you could give me a description, price and/or a link I would really appreciate it.

SebD

Standard Member
Yes, the connection is a standard female DVI socket, so you'll need a male DVI lead end. Not sure about what make of cable to go for, but would be interested in anyone's views...

D

Dazzlercee

I purchased a Profigold DVI-D Dual Link cable (5m) and it gives a perfect image. The 5m cable robbed me of £65 but is worth every penny.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom