sagem freeview question Tvuk Gold

Discussion in 'Freeview & YouView' started by millwalll, Dec 26, 2004.

1. millwalll

millwalll

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i got a sagem itd58g is there any way i can get more chanels without paying any more as i really want tvuk gold is there a way i can get this chanel or do i need to pay the 7.99 a month if so how do i get it as i thought they send u a card to put in your machine but i cant see a card slot for my box and it seem a bit silly to pay 7.99 month for only one chanel any help be realyl nice

2. knoxville

knoxville

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you want to get top-up tv you need a box with a card slot in it- i suggest a Thomson as they are good quality and generally a good box
    Yes you have to pay the whole 7.99 a month even if you just want UKTV Gold.
    You have to pay extra for the 'you know what' channels

3. donbren

donbren

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,can you help.i want to connect my dvd player into my tv,freeviewbox circuit,as the f/v box only has one scart socket ihave tried to use a 2 scart box extn but the screen is blank, eg iconnect the extn into the tv and then the leads from the dvd and f/v box into the 2 scart box extn. if i link the f/v box with a single scart lead to the tv all is ok,can you help.cheers don

4. andyMallion

andyMallion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Don I use the above which costs about £30. The gr8 thing is its active, electrically powered and determines automatically which 'scart' socket is in use