Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

sagem dtr67250t eco - possible update error?

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by worto03, Nov 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. worto03

worto03

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi,

I've had this pvr working fine for a year but when I turned it on this morning I think it tried to update - it was rotating numbers from 00-99 then after a while it just came up with er13 and won't turn on?

I tried disconnecting the arieal and power but it just went through the same process again.

Any help would be most welcome - it's out of it's 1 year warrenty by abour 3 days :rolleyes:

cheers,
    worto.

edit - just found this on another forum :- not a great deal of help but at least I know what the error means in english now?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  2. chris3966

chris3966
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I'm having a very similar problem, I came home today to find error 09 displayed which according to the list above is 'no data for an upgrade'. Hopefuly if i restart it enough times an upgrade will become available.

Any further help would be much appreciated, I'm looking elsewhere if I find anything I will post it here.

3. chris3966

chris3966
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
  4. worto03

worto03

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    mine has changed to er09 as well now!

will try the reset & let you know how I get on - let me know if you get anywhere!

Thanks,
    worto.

5. worto03

worto03

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    no joy for me - I guess it's a call to sagem customer services then - I was quite happy with it until they tried to update it - morons!

6. chris3966

chris3966
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    they are French, let me know how it goes, I'm going to call them as well.

7. worto03

worto03

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    right, I eventually got through to someone on 01932572900 & after having a few issues with the automated system I was told to try the reset you already posted and if that doesn't work to try the below.

press exit 3 times or try pressing menu & exit or try pressing OK, if that doesn't work they have asked me to call back.

I can't try this until I'm back from work now - it does sound a bit like the 'pressing all the buttons until something works' approach but she seemed pretty sure it would work.

How did you get on?

8. chris3966

chris3966
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I got told prety much the same thing, the chap did tell me that they have had a few calls about te same thing so he was pretty sure he could et it fixed.

When I got home I rebooted the box and waited untill it displayed the error. Just one press of exit worked for me, at the moment everything is working agai fine. I hope that you are able to get your fixed as easily. :thumbsup:

9. worto03

worto03

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    yep - one press of exit worked for me too :clap:

I think it has reverted to the old version of the software - should be OK now until they try to break it again :rolleyes:

Looking around a few forums it looks likt they released it to fix a load of problems since the big retune but mine worked fine after the retune anyway? Odd.

Oh well - it seems we're both happy anyway :thumbsup:

10. MickAldo

MickAldo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :) In the UK the 1 year guarantee period is just what the shop gives you. You are entitled under British Consumer law that the item is of merchantable quality and fit for purpose. It doesn't matter that you are slightly out of the guarantee period. It is not reasonable that your unit has stopped functioning in this amount of time. Go back to the shop & demand they fix it!

11. nwgarratt

nwgarratt
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,037
    This came up in a search about a pB03 error I keep getting when booting up my Sagem. Not sure what is causing it but it might be the power supply from looking on google. I have managed to get hold of a second hand psu so will try it when it comes.

I have to keep turning it off at the mains until it turns on ok. I just get the hard disk spinning up before the code appears.

If I have it switched on, it is ok but I switch off the pvr at night and wake up with the error on the display. I am wondering if it was a epg update error. I will try that exit option on the remote if I get the error again.

I really need to get a new Freeview PVR as the Sagem is 8 years old now and the psu has been going on everyday.