• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sagem Digital Tv Recorder / Bravia Compatibility

K

KevAH

Hi,
my girlfriends mum has recently bought a Sagem DTR (6700T) & a Sony Bravia TV KDL 325300.
The TV has built in freeview but she would like to use the Sagem recording facility with it - can anyone advise how to set this up? We followed the manual set up process but no picture - TV works fine on its own though.
Any help appreciated.
thanks
Kevin :lease:

Cosmic52

Established Member
you just have to split the aerial between the sagem box and run it back into the tv..i have a hitachi freeview with hard drive..aerial in and one out to the tv.put the hitachi scart in the first one at the back of the tv so you can see to set up and record and swap back to the tv.:thumbsup:

Gavtech

Administrator
Hi,
my girlfriends mum has recently bought a Sagem DTR (6700T) & a Sony Bravia TV KDL 325300.
The TV has built in freeview but she would like to use the Sagem recording facility with it - can anyone advise how to set this up? We followed the manual set up process but no picture - TV works fine on its own though.
Any help appreciated.
thanks
Kevin :lease:

Welcome to the forum Kevin.

Iceboy's description is essentially correct but for the word split.

Plug the incoming aerial into the Sagem antenna in.
Plug a RF link cable from the sagem TV out,to the TV.

Connect a fully wired scart from the Sagem TV out scart to AV1 scart on the TV.

Tune the sagem if required

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom