1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sagem Axium Problem

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by nutsak316, Sep 16, 2004.

1. nutsak316

nutsak316

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,

Hope you can help me...

I have just had my shuttle delivered, but despite my best attempts I can't get the Axium to deliver a full screen image. All I get through the DVI is 4:3.

Even when I select a widescreen resolution (1280x768), It just squeezes it into a 4:3 sized box on the TV. PLEASE HELP!!

My graphics card is a Radeon 9800XT.

I know that the native resolution is 1280x720. I also know that this resolution is not native to any graphics I know. So, my question is, how do I set the resolution to 1280x720???

Thanks.

Sakboy :lease:

2. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Moving to HCPC's.

3. David PluggedIn

David PluggedIn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    if you do a search for PowerStrip and 1:1 pixel mapping on these forums you will get loads of advice :)

stick with it - it will be worth it!

4. Hellicopter

Hellicopter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Must be possible as Shuttle PCs are used in Comet to demonstrate the Sagem.

Have a look on the Sagem website under Support.There is a reference to this problem on there though it is in French.This refers to Powerstrip as the solution.

Sagem Helpline is also unusually helpful if you do not crack the problem.
    Best of luck.

Aaln

5. showcase

showcase

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi can anyone help me

i have the sagem axium 50", well i connected my pc to it through a dvi-d cable and can only get 4:3 picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the confusing thing is, i had the sagem engineer in before i set up my pc cuz, the prob i had with the tv at that time, the picture was grainy around the writing and people on every sky digital channel, well sorted that out. he connected his pc to my sagem and he got full 16:9 pic............................
    i rang sagem and he suggested to download powerstrip, i cannot find the software anywhere and i'm not going to pay for it. the powerstrip website is under constraction for the past month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the anoying thing is.... i have a radeon 9700 pro graphics, one of the best and i can use any resolution and hrtz, so what difference will power strip do???????????????????

sorry about the essay, but had to explain
    can any1 help?

6. GrahamMG

GrahamMG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +192
    As David says in a post above, do a search for powerstrip on this forum and 1.1 pixel mapping, its all free (software and tons of advice).....