• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sagem axium hdd56b problems Help !!

andyqprfc

Standard Member
Hi Guys last summer i brought a sagem axium hdd56b and with out warning lost the picture but still have sound . I have checked the bulb which appears not to be blown but has a lump on the side at the bottom but looks like the moulding . When i switch the tv on the lamp seems to fire up for 5 seconds in the side of the tv but not on the screen and then goes out can any one help me as i am in France and my french is not very good . I also know sagem is french but these tv`s were for export only and never sold in france , Andy wonders why ....... just to add the light indicator at the front flashes on and off then goes out completly after 10-15 secs .

DJACID

any chance you can take a picture of the lamp to show the lump????
also is it the top light flashing????

andyqprfc

Standard Member
hi i have taken a few pictures but can not get the bulge at the bottom of the bulb to show up , the light that flashes is the one in the middle which according to the manuel states the bulb needs replacing . I spoke to the shop where i brought it and they said it does not sound like the bulb but could be a sensor or a million and 1 things .confused !!

andyqprfc

Standard Member
Ok i am going to take the chance and buy a buld that i have found in the USA for $120 which is the cheapest i can find . As i read more and more about these tellys its seems i will need the bulb one day . please can you take a look at the link and see if you think these bulbs are any good as my bulb says made in Germany and not P.R.G where ever that is ... thats for your feedback .

http://www.replacementlightbulbs.com/lamppvip10012013e23h.html

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom