Sagem Axium HD45S new bulb/fuse problem

john terry

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have had an axium hd45 s for three months ...a gift from a friend supposedly bankrupt stock...TV was great for 11 weeks ..then temp warning light and lamp light both lit up and constant...got a new bulb and fuse from firm in Manchester...tv starts up for a few seconds ...15 to 20 then closes down with lamp warning light flashing and finally both lamp and temp light solid.I took out the housing and checked the fuse....the fuse is still INTACT....the fuse is supposed to blow as part of the reset procedure..so the problem i have is new bulb is there but because the fuse has not blown the tv circuitry still thinks it is the old bulb..hence warning lights coming on and shut down ....i have looked at other threads regarding the manuals etc....too complex for my tiny brain ....can anyone suggest anything useful or should i consign this to the bin and cut my losses..shame really if it has to be binned because when it works it is BRILLIANT.....:lease:

What fuse are using? I believe the HD45 uses a .315ma fuse

There's a wealth of info in this thread

hi Billy thanks for the response....the fuse was sent with ...the bulb..im sure..., the guy said on the phone it was a 500ma.....maybe this is the problem...do maplins stock the fuse you have quoted? may be the answer..:thumbsup:

replaced fuse with 315ma from Maplins...sorry to say ..no joy!!!!:rolleyes: the damn fuse is still showing intact...must be a problem with one of the circuits...there is obviously no current flowing thru the fuse...back to the drawing board.....(engineer)...:suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom