• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sagem Axium hd 45 g4t dlp owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephenJ

:) hi has anyone recorded in recording timers , gone through program details pressed comfirm but cant find any recorded programs ,no mention of this in manaul can any help :smashin:

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
What recorder?

S

stephenJ

LV426 said:
What recorder?
hi go into dvbt select record then a page appears start time program details etc then press program comfirmed but trying to find the recording after recorded no joy ?

jon_c0

stephenJ said:
hi go into dvbt select record then a page appears start time program details etc then press program comfirmed but trying to find the recording after recorded no joy ?

I think what LV426 was getting at is that there is no recorder in your set - what you're seeing is the Sagem's ability to set a timer so that you can record from its internal Freeview tuner to an externally connected device (such as a DVD recorder or video recorder).

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
Yes sorry, I thought you were using an external recorder and was wanting to know what type/kind etc. If you haven't got a recorder then that explains your problem. This TV does not have any onboard means of storing a recorded programme. You'll need something else - a HDD-DVD or DVD recorder (or a VHS machine, even).

S

stephenJ

thanks guys no wonder it hasnt recorded i thougth it had a built in hdd when i saw recorder menu nevermind :suicide: any advice on hdmi recorders ,going to florida aug 19th is there anything worth bringing back :thumbsup:

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
Might be as well looking for an answer and/or asking this in the recorders forum.............

I seriously DON'T recommend buying one from abroad. TV standards and tuners and mains voltages and warranty issues all differ.

I guess I should close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom