• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sagem Axium 50" resources/opinions

Mokers

Standard Member
Hi,
I'm thinking about buying the Sagem Axium 50"er. Could anybody post some resources/opinions please? Haven't found much about it on the net.
Thanks,
Mark

thfccambs

Banned
Use tthe search button m8 theres quite a few people on here that own one,mine comes friday.:clap:

J

jamesrr

Mokers, you are in the wrong part of the forum. Have a look in the "rear projection TV's" section a bit higher up the page.:smashin:

Amar

Established Member
From what I've seen and read here on the forums and reviews, it's a great tv.

However, I went to Comet to demo one and was told they have no more left as there is a newer model due very soon.

thfccambs

Banned
The G4-T is the new range that avwow are selling.

Amar

Established Member
hunts1uk said:
The G4-T is the new range that avwow are selling.

I was refering to the HDD45-F that is on the home cinema choice website. It's stated on the press release that this is a new model and is due out soon. Looks like it will be replacing the current G4-T range (well atleast the 45").

Kidwhizz

Banned
Have spoken to Sagem and their range is as follows:

HD-D45F in Currys at the moment is the model in Home Cinema Choice, bit late in their press release. Is the basic 45" model.
HD-D45H G4 T2 - current high end 45" no plans to replace yet
HD-D50H G4 T2 - current high end 50" no plans to replace yet
HD-D56B - current basic 56" no plans to replace yet

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom