Sagem Axium 50 or Sammy 50 ?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Mal x, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Mal x

Mal x
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    it's going to be a very hard decision to make...... but it'll probably come down to price, the Sammy is so much cheaper

Attached Files:

2. soni

soni
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi Mal x, i think i would personally go for the Sammy, as it looks more in proportion than the Sagem, i don't really like the foot of the Sagem that much, although Dunsters picture of his 56" looked quite impressive on his glass stand.

By the way, what set/screen size are you looking to replace? As if you have a small screen at present, your going to be really shocked when you get one of these monsters in your home :D

3. Mal x

Mal x
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi soni :hiya:
    yes the Sagem doesn't suit that stand does it and the stand will have suit the Sammy 50'', because i'm going to start making it soon..

but i'm also a bit concerned about these sagem problems i'm reading recently, yes it's putting me off :eek:

my tv is a 24'' philips crt and the sammy 50 is huge in comparison...so above 50'' will be way too big, plus i cant wait much longer for these new 1080 p or i'll never buy anything and this is where i went wrong (hint hint) :D :D

that stand (slightly modified) will be dead easy to make; but i'm going to modify its design this afternoon, i want it looking uncluttered

one reads about all these DLP's and Samsung have it sussed, nobody is as popular and all the rest aren't available over here anyway, the max size is about 55'' , but 50'' will be ok for me, but the really important point is; this Sammy 50'' is dead cheap!

you'll get no plasma/LCD anywhere near as cheap as 1440 quid....sorry you will, but only a pile of rubbish :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Attached Files:

4. kmhtkmhtkmht

kmhtkmhtkmht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    At the size of 50 inches, I'd go for the Samsung despite being a Sagem 56 Owner.