1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sagem 56'' IN MY HOME !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by jgr11, Sep 21, 2005.

1. jgr11

jgr11

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yesterday arrived my new sagem 56'', it's really big tv !!!, I have some questions to a Sagem's DLP club.... :)

The Fan of retroprojector lamp make noise, but i don't know that it is normal or not???

In sometimes the light down and up suddently, for example when I connect a PC in first time the TV make this light changes or in some channels of analog TV...

Can I choose the definition input, for example I can force 1080i or 720p from remote or this selection are make for the DVD...

Thanks, and Sagem power!!!! :) :) :)

2. hedgehog

hedgehog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome jgr11 to the 56" club :hiya:

do you now this thread ;) ?

3. kmhtkmhtkmht

kmhtkmhtkmht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That automatic light thing is REALLY starting to annoy me too - watched a DVD 2 nights ago and the light adjusts when it feels like it, brighter, darker and all types of crazies, it happens once in a while and is pretty obvious.

4. jgr11

jgr11

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think than this is not normal, I think than the problem is relacined with the quality of input image...???? Somebody have this problem????

5. sprattgraham

sprattgraham

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    I've got a simlar problem with the HD-D45 where the picture brighter then darker. Sometimes it flashes and it looks like someones just used a camera flash.

Are you using eco mode if so it seems to be worse.

I have the Technical Support Manager coming to have a look Thursday.

Does anyone have a problem where you put the TV in standby and you have a PC connected via DVI and you turn the TV back on you get a no signal on PC2 unless you turn the PC off then on.

6. kmhtkmhtkmht

kmhtkmhtkmht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well that Flashing thing is happening to me so spratt tell me how you get on, cause I think it's universal to everyone that owns stuff from Sagem, if the boy manages to fix it for you then he will definately be coming here and certainly VERY busy fixing ALL the Sagem Sets...

7. kmhtkmhtkmht

kmhtkmhtkmht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If they don't fix it I am returning it for a full refund under Sale of Goods Act, cause the set is Inherently Faulty...

8. jgr11

jgr11

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I need help, I have a digital+ (similar than sky england but in spain) and the quality of the images are not very well, I buy a good RGB (SCART) cable but the image is not good, Need I modify some from TV or the problem is the sat receptor quality, thanks...!!!!

Josep