Been lurking here for weeks and I'm now totally confused. Saw the Axium 50 and I think it looks great. Took me 2 months but finally persuaded the wife to let me get it. Then all the issues about future compatability and the will/wont upgrade from Sagem came up so I decided to hold off. Despite really wanting the 50 (just because of size) decided to wait for the 45 but I'm now questioning whether to go for the 45 at 2 grand or the Tosh 46 at £500 less or whether to go for the 50 and keep my fingers crossed!!!! I assume the arrival of the Sagem 45 will result in a price drop for the 50? Any comments or advise gratefully received.