Sad news about Kinkyaffro

Forums are a real community, everyone who uses them is part of this Family and when anything tragic such as this happens it affects the whole forum.

On behalf of AVF R.I.P, let's hope there's no Lag up there :D

RIP a sad loss. :(

Ok daz you win ill help you but let me finish kids charity its still not finished does this hospice have children in it??

The only reason why i said i didnt want to help was because at the moment i have asked people for cash for the original kinky psp thread, kids charity, tetlees courier services i hate mythering people to part with their cash tbh especially when its like every other week these days:D

But ill help you ill talk to you about it over the weekend
si:smashin:

Very sad news indead, my condolences to his family and friends as well.

Ok daz you win ill help you but let me finish kids charity its still not finished does this hospice have children in it??
si:smashin:

not sure about whether it has kids as patients but it does have a day room for children who are visiting parents so we can either donate cash generated from sales or give them a bell and ask if they would like anything for the day room Wii, toys etc here is the link
http://www.barnsleyhospice.org.uk/

or we could merge it with the kids thread and split the proceeds between various places

Last edited:
terribly sad news, Kinky was alwasy someone i was pleased to see come online. We all spent a good many evenings playing and chatting until the early hours that he felt like a real friend.

My condolences go out to his family.
I'm deeply shocked at the news as he was one of the first guys I met from these forums. Only got the message today as I've been away from the XBOX for a bit.
I'm gonna keep his g/t on my list also.
Dazza give us a shout when you set up the charity and I'll send a donation.

R.I.P Kinky

Couldnt believe this when i read it, on my xbox, didnt really play many games with kinks, but remember some good games on gears, truly shocked R.I.P mate, and my condolences to his family.

dont know him personally but still by this thread, a very sad loss
heres to him, and hope hes playing on that xbox 360 up there, woopping god's ass

Heh, even god would resort to swearing after getting frag tagged for the dozenth time.

not sure about whether it has kids as patients but it does have a day room for children who are visiting parents so we can either donate cash generated from sales or give them a bell and ask if they would like anything for the day room Wii, toys etc here is the link
http://www.barnsleyhospice.org.uk/

or we could merge it with the kids thread and split the proceeds between various places

kids is almost done just need to send a wii to newcastle best to start fresh we will talk about options tonight if your about
i have also deleted kink from list the tag should be retired like a football shirt number just my opinion

RIP Kinky :( One of the original AVF Gearheads.

I've been away for a bit and only just seen this. Thanks for letting us know Dazza.

I did know some of the background to this and was hoping that the inevitable hadn't happened, his tag survived many friend list cleanouts.

Only played him a few times but he was a really nice bloke and both Live and these forums will be lesser places without him.

RIP mate

was actually online for about five minutes tonight and i normally never read messages as i am not regularly on xbox live and asume its about a ranked game of gears or a demo being up but when i read the news it was almost like a physical blow, i remember spending many many hours shotgunnign kinky in a vain attemtp to keep his f'ing grenades away from me, and yet he was like the magic man with that tagging.

when we heard he was ill last year it really made friday night gears somewhat hollow for a while until si sorted out the scrounge together for a psp and it was the total epitome of what sort of a great bloke mark was by the response he gave to us all.

So deeply sorry to hear about his passiing, and i am just amazed by the good will and wishes every expressed which are testimant to a great fella who was always quick with a joke or a friendly hello when he popped into a game. the letter from his wife is so sad, and i wish her all the very best for the future, when we heard that the cancer had come back, Mark didnt say it like it was the end of the world, he put a big brave face on it, and played away with a joke and a laugh. people like that arent very common and i feel richer for having known him.

Rest in Peace, Mark.

I never knew him nor played online with him, but I have to say reading through the thread has (and i am not ashamed to say it ) brought a tear to my eye.

It's so heart warming to think that actually so many people care, without having to be with that person or even know them so well, a true measure of the people that visit these forums.

Sad news like this is always a wake up call to us all and I would like to pass on my sincere sympathy to his friends and family.

God bless you all

Daz any thoughts yet there was a member on here called dave p and a nice chap called crocodile did a little collection for him and raised 2k he did really well LINKY
Let me know if you have thought of anything ill drop croc a pm asking him to pop by here or pm you for some tips
si

:( sad bought a tear too my eye
didnt no the guy personally, but by the way you guys have summed him up he seems great
R.I.P mark
:(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom