sad image of a dog found around my area

andy2322

Prominent Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• greyhound.jpg
    greyhound.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 591
There's some sick ****s around, would love to spend 5 minutes in a room with someone who did something like that :(

This sort of thing makes every descent person soooo angry and upset. Unfortunately we live in a world containing low-life scum.

I felt physically sick when I clicked on the picture. These heartless low-life bastards need a kicking....

Poor thing, I hope it makes a full recovery and goes to a good home. It's incredible how resilient Dogs are. It could live out the rest of it's days having a fantastic life. Let's hope so.

What in this world possesses someone to do that to a dog.

Absolutely sickening.

the area where the dog was found has a big gypsy camp so i'm guessing they have something to do with it

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes me sick to see what cowardly fxxxs there is out there that have to do this to a animal, they need shooting.
Si

this is Sapphire the same dog today much better..last i heard was hope rescue managed to raise £8k in 2 days for her medical care..

Attachments

• grey.jpg
    grey.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 113
oh man. glad dog is on the mend. but its the heartbreaking way that it doesnt understand.....and we can't explain it. we cant even explain it to ourselves nevermind a dog

Hope it recovers to have a lot of fun and love to come

How cruel? Whenever I see something like, then I feel angry on the people for not taking care of helpless animals. I do not know how much effortless they are so that they cannot help a poor dog. It is really shameful.

Lurchers are probably the most intelligent dogs around, and they can run as fast as a greyhound.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom