Sacred Games (Netflix)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Sacred Games is an upcoming series by Netflix based on Vikram Chandra's 2006 thriller novel Sacred Games.

The series will be produced in partnership with Phantom Films. All eight hour-long episodes are to be directed by Anurag Kashyap and Vikramaditya Motwane, who are co-founders of Phantom Films. The production wrapped on 28th January, with first look released on 23rd February. The show is one of the seven Netflix Indian Originals in production.

Saif Ali Khan as Sartaj Singh
Nawazuddin Siddiqui as Ganesh Gaitonde
Radhika Apte as Anjali Mathur

Sacred_Games.jpg

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Watched the first two episodes and really enjoyed them! Hope it continues strongly.
Watching it at the moment on ep2
Not sure what to make off it yet!

The subtitles are some times are translated differently to the English speech

Last edited:

jdevil

Distinguished Member
For me, this was simply the best television series in 2018. Nothing has come even close, can't wait for season 2.

jdevil

Distinguished Member
One of the best television shows, period.

Just a shame it's not caught on outside India, to me this is on the same level as Westworld and I don't say this lightly.

DrGekko

This is absolutely bloody brilliant. Season 2 is just sublime. I had the pleasure of meeting the director, Anurag Kashyap during his screen-talk tour at the Birmingham Indian Film Festival earlier this year. He's a huge fan of Scorsese who inspired much of his work and who wrote to him personally, offering him commendation and support.

ukcanuk

Absolutely agree - it’s one of my favourites of the year. Jealous that you got to meet the director!

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme