SACD/DVD-A suppliers

Dak

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi
Just about to take delivery of A Pioneer 868 and have no SACD or DVD-A discs yet.

I have had a hunt round the local shops and found the odd disc (racked up with the usual cd's). On line I use cd.wow and 101cd.com but neither have a great selection and you need to do a search to find them. Is there anywhere to get these discs easily where I can browse what is on offer, and is a reasonable £?

Also, is there a cd equivalent of DVD profiler so that I can create a record of what I have?
Cheers
Dak

Dak ... play.com have a decent selection & not too expensive
I have just started using dvdpacific.com & cduniverse.com (both in USA) & they are pretty cheap with a big selection of both SACD & DVD-A - you should get either format for about £10 inc delivery - slightly less is you opt for the cheapest (but slowest) delivery option ... HTH ... Paul ;)

Pioneer has a promotion on some units >there are 3 free dvd-audios. It is for units bought up to the29/02 butyou have till march 31 to send for them.About 20 choices from Sinatra to Alice Cooper. Chekout their website I had to ring up for my form

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom