S5 SMS vibrate Alert

Rookies

Distinguished Member
Has anyone been able to alter the way the vibrate work i.e. different tones on the S5 as i am coming from a iPhone which was good at this..

Rookies

Distinguished Member
I've altered those but the vibrate still only a short vibrate nothing like I've selected. Have u tried it?

Rookies

Distinguished Member
Thanks mate. What you reckon of the phone. I quite like it and that coming from iPhone for 7 years. Latest was the iPhone 5

chelsea.tone

Distinguished Member
Thanks mate. What you reckon of the phone. I quite like it and that coming from iPhone for 7 years. Latest was the iPhone 5

Love it. I've had every iPhone plus many different android phones and this beats them all.

Rookies

Distinguished Member
To be honest I love mine too so much can be done. Just wishes vibrate alert was better either stronger or longer since am hard of hearing

chelsea.tone

Distinguished Member
To be honest I love mine too so much can be done. Just wishes vibrate alert was better either stronger or longer since am hard of hearing

I had a look and not sure if what you need can be done. Maybe someone else can help ? Guys ? Or ask on
xda developers forum

Samsung Galaxy S 5 - xda-developers

(im chelsea.tone on there too)

Hope you find a solution. Just thought, what about considering a Samsung Galaxy Gear/Gear 2 to wear ? Perhaps the vibration on your wrist might be better ??? Just a thought.

Tony

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom