s300 with 6 free disks....

Got mine today - bit annoyed the Spidey 3 disc is the single disc and not the double disc as available in the shops.

Not checked the other discs yet.

But they are free so can't complain too much.:rolleyes:

what are the other disks m8?

hi!!
pirates of the caribbean trilogy
best regards
nick.

hi!!
no it isnt.
best regards
nick.

A question to people who have the S300: What do you think? A good player? Good at upscaling std DVD? £249 for the player and 6 disks looks a bargain!

Thanks in advance!
Gorge:thumbsup:

A question to people who have the S300: What do you think? A good player? Good at upscaling std DVD? £249 for the player and 6 disks looks a bargain!

Thanks in advance!
Gorge:thumbsup:

Very happy with mine. Great upscaler too. For £249 with six films it's a steal.
:thumbsup:

I think at the £249 price, it is probable the the most safest bet yet for a stand alone hi- def player. I bought the player over Xmas and received the disc's yesterday. The only negative i can say is that it takes an age to load Independence day. Even after the latest firmware update. The build quality is much better than my HD DVD player and I can see no difference in picture quality between it and my PS3.

If you buy it with the thought in mind that you'll replace it in 18 months or so when the profiles and specs have settled a little more and can live with that then I'd say go for it ...

Jon

I have received the Spiderman trilogy, but not POTC. Anyone else in the same situation, or does anyone have a contact/helpline number for this offer?

cheers!

Hi there.

I got this number of another post: 08705111999.

If you go for option 4 when connected it takes you to the DVD / Blu-Ray help desk. Good luck!

Also- in reply to other posts, I think my BDP-S300 is absolutely brilliant. Well worth the dosh. Be even better if / when my free disks turn up!

Finally- for anyone reading this post, Sony told me that any players registered during or before October weren't registered properly and you need to re-register. Once it's registered correctly it should show on your "My Sony" page on their website.

I think at the £249 price, it is probable the the most safest bet yet for a stand alone hi- def player. I bought the player over Xmas and received the disc's yesterday. The only negative i can say is that it takes an age to load Independence day. Even after the latest firmware update. The build quality is much better than my HD DVD player and I can see no difference in picture quality between it and my PS3.

247 at digitech - richer sound will price beat by a tenner so i got mine for 237 today

Is this region A or B ?

steve

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom