Event Horizon

hi!!
pirates of the caribbean trilogy
best regards
nick.

Event Horizon

chelsea.tone

Distinguished Member
Is this player profile 1.1 ? Dont know too much about this model.

Cheers

Tony

Event Horizon

hi!!
no it isnt.
best regards
nick.

gorge

A question to people who have the S300: What do you think? A good player? Good at upscaling std DVD? £249 for the player and 6 disks looks a bargain!

Thanks in advance!
Gorge:thumbsup:

Crabman32

A question to people who have the S300: What do you think? A good player? Good at upscaling std DVD? £249 for the player and 6 disks looks a bargain!

Thanks in advance!
Gorge:thumbsup:

Very happy with mine. Great upscaler too. For £249 with six films it's a steal.
:thumbsup:

Markk

Standard Member
I think at the £249 price, it is probable the the most safest bet yet for a stand alone hi- def player. I bought the player over Xmas and received the disc's yesterday. The only negative i can say is that it takes an age to load Independence day. Even after the latest firmware update. The build quality is much better than my HD DVD player and I can see no difference in picture quality between it and my PS3.

jont

If you buy it with the thought in mind that you'll replace it in 18 months or so when the profiles and specs have settled a little more and can live with that then I'd say go for it ...

Jon

T

TurquoiseShark

I have received the Spiderman trilogy, but not POTC. Anyone else in the same situation, or does anyone have a contact/helpline number for this offer?

cheers!

wildski

Standard Member
Hi there.

I got this number of another post: 08705111999.

If you go for option 4 when connected it takes you to the DVD / Blu-Ray help desk. Good luck!

Also- in reply to other posts, I think my BDP-S300 is absolutely brilliant. Well worth the dosh. Be even better if / when my free disks turn up!

Finally- for anyone reading this post, Sony told me that any players registered during or before October weren't registered properly and you need to re-register. Once it's registered correctly it should show on your "My Sony" page on their website.

johndoe1

I think at the £249 price, it is probable the the most safest bet yet for a stand alone hi- def player. I bought the player over Xmas and received the disc's yesterday. The only negative i can say is that it takes an age to load Independence day. Even after the latest firmware update. The build quality is much better than my HD DVD player and I can see no difference in picture quality between it and my PS3.

247 at digitech - richer sound will price beat by a tenner so i got mine for 237 today

jolly

Is this region A or B ?

steve

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom