• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

S3 won't connect

Lewis79

Standard Member
Can anyone offer any advice as to why my phone now won't connect to my Sky Wifi at home, it has done since I had the phone and now for the last 2 days it won't. It searches for the Wifi connection finds it but then when it goes to connect the screen shows searching for IP Address, then says disconnected poor network.

However the search symbols are full and it says strong connection when you tap for info.

Please help.

koolmacher

Established Member
I also have problems with wifi, I have 2 wireless routers at home one Belkin and one Sky sagem. Trying to connect to the belkin it does exactly the same as your s3 but it connects to the sky router straight away. Every device I have in the house connects to either router no problem, only the s3 has a problem. I hope its fixable via a firmware upgrade Im currently on 3 s current firmware.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom