S21 screen protector what do you use ?

What screen protector do you use with your S21, I had a glass one but it would not work with the in-display fingerprint scanner so I've removed it, I've been using the factory-installed one but I tend to drop my phone now and then luck I have a good protective case. I'm just worried the factory screen protection may not very good in the long run so im wondering if I should add another film protector or glass one but I still want to be able to use the in-display fingerprint scanner

any advice

marvi0

What screen protector do you use with your S21, I had a glass one but it would not work with the in-display fingerprint scanner so I've removed it, I've been using the factory-installed one but I tend to drop my phone now and then luck I have a good protective case. I'm just worried the factory screen protection may not very good in the long run so im wondering if I should add another film protector or glass one but I still want to be able to use the in-display fingerprint scanner

any advice
Am totally opposite. I hate the feel of a screen protector, more so the thick glass screen protectors. I just feel they take away the true and realistic sense of using the phone. If you worried about dropping the phone, a good case might actually be better as most come with raised corners.

I feel the same but with a phone of this value I would like to protect it, This is why I miss having my cheap s8 I never really worried

I have a good case that does the job but some times it lands on uneven surfaces as the other day it fell out of my pocket on to some small pebbles

marvi0

I feel the same but with a phone of this value I would like to protect it, This is why I miss having my cheap s8 I never really worried

I have a good case that does the job but some times it lands on uneven surfaces as the other day it fell out of my pocket on to some small pebbles
Yes, a screen protector is best in terms of protecting the phone. Was reading on reddit the other day, the chap was putting his child on the car seat and the seat belt metal buckle hit the phone and the screen cracked. So if he had the protection, this would have never happened. With all the phones and tablets for my kids, I definitely use one, as they would otherwise break them, throwing them around 😂.. M

Yes, a screen protector is best in terms of protecting the phone. Was reading on reddit the other day, the chap was putting his child on the car seat and the seat belt metal buckle hit the phone and the screen cracked. So if he had the protection, this would have never happened. With all the phones and tablets for my kids, I definitely use one, as they would otherwise break them, throwing them around 😂.. M
Any suggestions on which one ?
Would a TPU one do the job ?

marvi0

Having tried so many different ones on amazon, including some expensive ones, in the end the cheap ebay ones, for some strange reason for me, are more comfortable and seem to offer much better protection. I have the s21 ultra but with this case, it feels more comfortable to hold, considering the weight.

quatter

HD Clear Elastic Skin

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom