For Trade S20 Ultra 5G 128GB Black Unlocked + Buds+

ColinMCMXC

Standard Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
im after a trade for an iPhone 11 pro max if anyone is up for it, the phone was preordered from currys pc world sim free with receipt included so also comes with the buds+ if you dont mind very slightly used headphones, i have taken a picture to show how clean they are as i am very meticulous with my ears and earphones

the phone its self is in immaculate condition as shown in the photos and has a dbrand skin on the back that was put on as soon as the factory protector was removed, the front has a crappy screen protector on as i bought a glass one for it and then found out the fingerprint scanner didnt work with it, and it has always been kept in a Spigen case since i bought it.

If anyone is serious about the trade but would like to see the back of the phone i would be willing to remove it to prove the condition.

the phone, while amazing in its own right, is just not for me, i miss my iphone and the eco system.

the pictures didnt come out as well as id hoped as i have no clue how to work a DSLR

Price and currency
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Paypal, BACS

Attachments

mikeyb772001

Standard Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Reaction score
im after a trade for an iPhone 11 pro max if anyone is up for it, the phone was preordered from currys pc world sim free with receipt included so also comes with the buds+ if you dont mind very slightly used headphones, i have taken a picture to show how clean they are as i am very meticulous with my ears and earphones

the phone its self is in immaculate condition as shown in the photos and has a dbrand skin on the back that was put on as soon as the factory protector was removed, the front has a crappy screen protector on as i bought a glass one for it and then found out the fingerprint scanner didnt work with it, and it has always been kept in a Spigen case since i bought it.

If anyone is serious about the trade but would like to see the back of the phone i would be willing to remove it to prove the condition.

the phone, while amazing in its own right, is just not for me, i miss my iphone and the eco system.

the pictures didnt come out as well as id hoped as i have no clue how to work a DSLR
How old is the phone please?

lemmy31

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Reaction score
Shame our locations are a bit far apart. I have an unlocked gold 64gb 11 Pro Max I would have been interested in working out a deal on.

E60530i

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
I have an immaculate 11 pro max 64gb in space grey. Had a screen protector fitted from brand new. Comes complete with all unused accessories. I bought it from Apple Liverpool 1 on 15/6/20 with receipt as proof.

what is the proposed deal you’re offering? I think the iPhone is valued higher than the s20 ultra

we also share the same home town!

Last edited:

ColinMCMXC

Standard Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
I have an immaculate 11 pro max 64gb in space grey. Had a screen protector fitted from brand new. Comes complete with all unused accessories. I bought it from Apple Liverpool 1 on 15/6/20 with receipt as proof.

what is the proposed deal you’re offering? I think the iPhone is valued higher than the s20 ultra

we also share the same home town!
To be honest I wasn't looking to pay extra, or very little, I think throwing in the buds+ has leveled the playing field