S-Video lead for PS2

Timh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am after an S-video lead for a PS2, can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Pretty much all videogame shops will sell it... Just have a look around mate ^_^ Try Gamestation, Game, or your local shops...

If all else fails then try our lil friend www.lik-sang.com. Happy shopping ^_^

I wouldnt swear to it but I seem to remember reading somewhere that the offical one was the one to get rather than a third party jobbie.
I got the offical one but it cost me £20,I have to admit though that compared to composite it was a huge difference,small writing for example becoming much clearer than it was before like the speedo numbers on GranTourismo3.

IMO You're much better off with an RGB Scart cable... But everyone knows this otherwise he wouldn't have asked for an S-Video lead. S-Video to me ranks lower than RGB Scart for quality.

Thanks all

I need s-video for my projector, I could use componant but that is allready taken up by my dvd player.

Its a shame that there isn't a component switch box on sale... Surely someone would have thought of one...

Originally posted by NeoBlade
Its a shame that there isn't a component switch box on sale... Surely someone would have thought of one...
There is one, its calld a Denon AVR-2802 Amp, it has two inputs for componant but it costs £500. :eek:

My PS2 RGB Scart cable has connections for audio L+R and Video anyway so thats not a problem (gold plated and only a fiver new too). Anything less than an RGB connection for me would be going backwards.

As for that Denon amp.. lol that would be going a bit too far. I have found one here but they haven't replied to my emails...

http://www.accessorywarehouse.com/M...e_Code=AWI&Product_Code=JXS111&Category_Code=

Think they would ship to the UK? They have quite a few products that interest me...

Hmm. Must be someone in the UK who sells such a device. That one only has three inputs though and I need at least four!

Yeah, four would be nice, three for the consoles and one for the DVD player. Although I could live with three and relegate the PS2 to RGB scart only. After all theres only one prog.scan PS2 title about and thats Tekken 4.

If anyone knows a reputable place that sells stuff like this, let us know ^_^

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom